Most people go to salons and manicurist expecting great services. A session of manicure isn’t just about filing the nails, but often more about the experience. If you are a manicurist or own a salon, you must pay extra attention to detail, especially when it comes to offering genuinely professional services. While most of the manual tools used for cleaning and polishing nails are still in use, it makes sense to look for an electric nail file. Here are some quick five things that will help in making the right choice.
- It is important to evaluate the need for such a tool. An electric nail file helps the manicurist in shaping and filing nails in a better way and with more control. One can keep extreme precision, which it comes to length, shape and width of each nail. In most salons, manicurists also use the tool for nail art, as well. Also, it helps in saving time and offers more visibly effective results.
- If you are confused with the numerous models in the market, it is best to compare the options with the right features in mind. You can check websites like http://www.designsauthority.com/best-electric-nail-file-machines/, which offer a lot of information and have the list of best models in terms of price and highlights. Don’t choose a product because it’s easy on the budget, you should be more concerned about the other five things on the list.
- The speed of the machine is determined by the RPM, which stands for revolutions per minute. A higher RPM rate indicates more power and speed, which helps in better filing and more improved results. In general, the range depends on each brand, although it is ideal to check something with a variable speed between 5000 and 25000 RPM.
- You cannot miss on the size and build of the electric nail file while making a choice. The concerned model shouldn’t be extremely heavy or bulky, while the look should be as professional, as possible. You will also find the choice of portable ones, which don’t have any wires. However, for salon use, the wired ones are more effective, although one may choose to get a portable one to offer services on the go.
- Another aspect that must be checked is the noise created by the electric nail file. Ideally, look for a model that’s as noiseless as possible, so that your client is at ease. The price is often decided by this factor, along with things like RPM. Also, the electric nail file shouldn’t cause extreme vibration, which can be hampering to the entire process of filing.
Finally, do take a look at the additional features, settings and additions to the package. Does the seller offer a bag for the entire product? Is there is a foot pedal? Can you get discounts? These are basic elements that eventually decide the price. Compare the models with the right ideas and features, and you will surely make a purchase to last for years.
Author Bio – Mary Janet is a known beauty blogger and owns two salons. She is often asked by websites and blogs to author post mainly for beauty and fashion!